Cambium ePMP Force 190 5 GHz Subscriber Module (IC) (US Cord)
Cambium Networks C050900C182A
ePMP Force 190 5GHz Integrated Radio Subscriber Module, IC. US power cord. Promotional Sale price
ePMP Force 190
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
- Cambium Networks' ePMP Force 190 will lower the logistical cost of ownership by reducing shipping costs with its highly compact packaging.
- The ePMP Force 190 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides throughput of up to 200Mbps with bi-directional traffic of real
- user data.
- Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 - 3 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services - VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- Long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 27dBm of transmit power.
- This platform is for the user base that wants a smaller on premises footprint while enabling high gain.
- Install is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting
|Dimensions (W x H x L)||8.66cm X 5.71cm X 9.29cm|
|Channel Spacing||Configurable on 5 MHz increments|
|Frequency Range||4910 - 5970 MHz|
|Channel Width||5 | 10 | 20 | 40 MHz|
|MAC (Media Access Control) Layer||Cambium Proprietary|
|Physical Layer||2x2 MIMO/OFDM|
|Ethernet Interfaced||10/100 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts|
|Protocols Used||IPv4, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, STP, SSH, IGMP Snooping|
|Network Management||HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH|
|VLAN||802.1Q with 802.1p priority|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @200MHzChannel||MCS0 = -92 dBm to MCS15 = -68 dBm (per branch)|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @40MHzChannel||MCS0 = -89 dBm to MCS15 = -65 dBm (per branch)|
|Modulation Levels (Adaptive)||MCS0 (BPSK) to MCS15 (64QAM 5/6)|
|Quality of Service||Three level priority (Voice, High, Low) with packet classification by DSCP, COS, VLAN ID, IP & MAC Address, Broadcast, Multicast and Station Priority|
|Transmit Power Range||-15 to +26 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)|
|Surge Suppression||1 Joule Integrated|
|Temperature||-30°C to +50°C (-22°F to +122°F)|
|Weight||1.0 kg (2.2 lbs)|
|Wind Survival||125 km/hour (78 mi/hour)|
|Dimensions (Dia x Depth)||35 cm x 28 cm (13.5 in x 11.2 in)|
|Pole Diameter Range||3.8 cm – 6.4 cm (1.5 in – 2.5 in)|
|Power Consumption||8 W Maximum, 5 W Typical|
|Input Voltage||12 to 30 V|
|Encryption||128-bit AES (CCMP mode)|
|Industry Canada Cert||109W-0031|
|CE||5 GHz EN 302 502 v1.2.1 5 GHz: EN 301 893 v1.7.1|
|C058900C082A||ePMP Force 190 5 GHz Subscriber Module (FCC) (US Cord)|
|C050900C083A||ePMP Force 190 5 GHz Subscriber Module (EU) (EU Cord)|
|C050900C873A||ePMP Force 190 5 GHz Subscriber Module (EU) (UK Cord)|
|C050900C081A||ePMP Force 190 5 GHz Subscriber Module (RoW) (No Cord)|
|C050900C181A||ePMP Force 190 5 GHz Subscriber Module (RoW) (US Cord)|
|C050900C281A||ePMP Force 190 5 GHz Subscriber Module (RoW) (EU Cord)|
|C050900C481A||ePMP Force 190 5 GHz Subscriber Module (RoW) (India Cord)|
|C050900C581A||ePMP Force 190 5 GHz Subscriber Module (RoW) (China Cord)|
|C050900C681A||ePMP Force 190 5 GHz Subscriber Module (RoW) (Brazil Cord)|
|C050900C781A||ePMP Force 190 5 GHz Subscriber Module (RoW) (Argentina Cord)|
|C050900C881A||ePMP Force 190 5 GHz Subscriber Module (RoW) (ANZ Cord)|
|C050900C981A||ePMP Force 190 5 GHz Subscriber Module (RoW) (No PSU)|