IgniteNet MetroLinq 2.5Gbps 60Ghz PTP/CPE Short Range Integrated 5.8Ghz (Bracket Not Included)
IgniteNet ML2.5-60-19-US (Bracket Not Included)
IgniteNet MetroLinq 2.5Gb 60GHz Outdoor + 5GHz w/ Int 36dBi (60GHz) & 16dBi (5GHz) Antennas, 2500Mbps + SFP
The IgniteNet MetroLinq 2.5 is license-free in most global markets, allowing for a fast and hassle-free deployment. It also features a backup 5GHz radio that you can use to provide integrated redundancy, without the need for any additional hardware. Operating with speeds of up to 2.5Gbps, this radio offers incredible performance.
- Inteference-Free & Unlicensed Band The IgniteNet™ MetroLinq™ 2.5 - 60 offers unprecedented performance - combining both the benefits of unlicensed band operation with no interference!
- Dual Band 60GHz + 5GHz Operation The MetroLinq™ 2.5 - 60 includes a second 5GHz radio which can be configured as a backup to the 60GHz provide automatic failover during adverse conditions. This allows links to be extended further without effecting link availability
- Robust Weather-Resistant Design The MetroLinq™ Base Station features a hybrid metal/ plastic design built to withstand the harshest environments including precipitation, hot/cold weather and high/low humidities.
- Powerful, Flexible Configuration The MetroLinq™ Base Station can operate either as a stand-alone device or as a coordinated, cloud-managed device, easily meeting the requirements of any installation.
|Hardware Features||(1) 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Port (PoE IN 24-48V) |
(1) SFP Port
(1) Screw Terminal Block (DC Power IN 24-48V) (1) USB 3.0 Port
Dual flash image support
|LEDs||Power, Ethernet, Wireless, Health/Status|
|Dimensions||190 x 190 x 120mm|
|Power||24-48V/1.5A passive Gigabit PoE or DC|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90% non-condensing (RH)|
|Regulatory Compliance||FCC/IC, CE|
|RF Performance (TX)|| 60GHz: 14dBm @ 2.5Gbps |
5GHz: 27dBm @ 6Mbps, 23dBm @ 866Mbps
|RF Performance (RX)||60GHz: -74dBm @ MCS1; -60dBm @ MCS9 5GHz: -94dBm @ MCS0; -72dBm @ MCS15|